At the Dgroups Annual Partners meeting earlier this year, Dgroups members discussed how to increase the annual income of the Foundation and how to encourage small organisations (less than 1 million Euros annual turnover) to join.
A new membership and financial contribution structure was proposed. This was then explored further, adapted and ratified at the subsequent Board meeting on 14th March 2014, as follows:
- 1. The annual contribution for Full Partner Dgroups membership has remained the same for the past 4 years at 4,000 Euros, and it will remain at this level for 2014. In order to cover costs, from 2015 the annual contribution of Full Partners in increased to 5,000 Euros.
- 2. Starting with immediate effect, a new form of membership – Associate Partner – will be made available for new organisations with a turnover of less than 1 million Euros. This option will become available in 2015 for existing Dgroups Partners with turnover less than 1 million. The annual contribution for such membership will be banded according to annual turnover:
- – 1000 Euros for organisations with annual turnover less than 1m Euros
- – 500 Euros for organisations with annual turnover less than 500,000 Euros
- 3. New organisations with an annual turnover below 500.000 Euro may opt to pay 500 Euros for Associate Partnership, or seek affiliate status with a Full Partner (as previously).
- 4. Full Partners and Associate Partners will have full use of Dgroups. Full Partners only will have voting rights.